London is a huge city that loves to be explored, and there’s no easier way to see it all than with The Total London Experience. This full-day, expertly guided tour takes you to the top attractions in England town, including : 1,000-year-old Westminster Abbey, the site of every coronation since 1066. Perhaps catch a glimpse of key MPs with a drive down Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister. And no stop in London would be complete without witnessing a picture-perfect Changing of the Guard. And, there’s lots more ahead, including a walking tour of Covent Garden, famous for its fashionable boutiques, street performers, and restaurants, as well as the Royal Opera House. There’s even a cruise on the River Thames where you’ll enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings. Your tour ends with the innovative “flight” on the London Eye. This breathtaking engineering feat is one of Britain’s most popular attractions.
Total London Experience
- Enjoy a full day tour of London, historic & modern London including all major sites.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
Here’s what’s included :
- Full-day, escorted tour of London aboard a luxury air-conditioned touring coach with a bathroom.
- Complimentary lunch pack with sandwich, bottled water and fruit.
- Pick-up at select London hotels or bus station near Victoria Station.
- St Paul’s Cathedral guided tour includes the newly cleaned Cathedral and Crypt as well as exclusive access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to general public.
- Westminster Abbey drive past this magnificent gothic building founded over 1000 year ago
- Buckingham Palace and changing of the Guard - as iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. *We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Entrance and tour to the Tower of London, viewing of the Crown Jewels and "Attack the Tower" tour which includes an extended visit with different views of the Tower of London guided by a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”.
- Flight on the London Eye.
- Luxury cruise on the Thames river.
- All entrance fees included.
- Beginning April 1, 2016 : Select Free Walking Tours in London available, vouchers must be collected from the Golden Tours office in Victoria on the day of the tour and must
- be used within 48 hours after Coach Tour date.
- Commentary available in English and Spanish.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on The Total London Experience.
- Special reduced rate for children ages 3 -16.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before tour begins. Details on making reservations are included with your voucher.
- This tour begins at 8:45am and finishes at approximately 6:30pm.
- For hotel pick up times please refer to the FAQ section.
- Tour operates daily.
- Travelers should wait by the concierge desk for pickup of their tour at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase date
- Once the tour has been reserved the tour is non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
From our travel community
You may also be interested in
Common Questions, Simple Answers
Q. What language is spoken at the train station and on the train ?
A. Typically at the train station and on board the train the local language is spoken. Announcements at the station and on board the train will be made in the local language of the departure station.
Q. Why do some German station names have extra characters in the station name ?
A. In a few circumstances, German station names are listed with extra characters extended after the official station name. They are of no concern for travellers, and can be disregarded.
Muenchen Hbf Gl.27-36 = Munich Main Train Station
Koeln Messedeutz11-12 = Cologne Messe Deatz Station
Berlin Hbf (Tief) = Berlin Main Train Station
Q. Do you offer discounts on tickets for groups ?
A. If your group consists of 10 or more passengers, you’ll be entitled to group rate tickets. Please note that for British domestic trains, we can provide a quote for nine travellers. First and second class group rates are available. Simply fill out our Group Quote form and a dedicated agent will answer your request.
Q. Are there lounges at the train station I can access with my Rail Europe tickets ?
A. Some of the main train stations in larger European cities offer lounges. Access to lounges depends on the type of train ticket you have ; generally a First class ticket is needed.
Trains that offer lounge access are :
SJ High Speed
Trenitalia International Night
Spanish Night Trains
To learn more about lounge access for any of the above trains, we encourage you to visit the product page for the train.
Q. Are there luggage handling services at the station for groups ?
A. Yes, luggage handling is offered at select train stations in Europe. Please contact our group department for more details.
Q. I recently saw a fare on your website that I can’t find anymore. Why ?
A. Just like airfares, train fares fluctuate over time. In most cases, the fare you’re quoted on our website is based on current availability at the time of your request. It’s possible that the fare quoted to you has sold out and become unavailable. However, know that the new fare you see on our website is always the cheapest fare offered, based on current availability.
Q. My promo code is not working. What should I do ?
A. If for any reason you experience an issue with your promo code, please verify that all criteria are met for the code to be valid (dates, booking minimum, products, etc.). If all of this seems correct, make sure you’re using the correct code. If you received your code in an email, sometimes it’s best to copy and paste the code to avoid typographical errors.
If you continue to have trouble, get in touch with us using our Contact Us page.
Q. How can I ensure that my traveling party is seated together ?
A. In general, when you request fares and schedules for multiple travellers at once, we’ll always attempt to request that they be seated together. The best way to ensure this is to correctly indicate the number of travellers when you request your fares and schedules for your itinerary.
Occasionally, it might not be possible to seat everyone together based on availability at the time of booking, in which case the travellers will be seated in the closest available seats.
If the train you’ll be taking is non-reservable, all you have to do is board the train and sit in any available seat with the rest of your party.
Q. How much luggage can I take on an overnight train ?
A. There are usually no restrictions on the amount of luggage that may be brought on an overnight train, but there is limited space in the compartment to store the luggage. A small luggage rack and any floor or bed space must be shared among all travellers occupying a sleeping compartment or couchette.
Q. If I arrive at the station early, will I be able to board my train ?
A. You may be able to board the train early, but it depends on a few things…
First, early boarding may possible if you are boarding the train in the city from which it originates. If you are boarding a train on one of the stops along its routes, then the train won’t be in the station until a few minutes before the time indicated on your ticket.
Even if you are boarding in the very first city from which your train departs, the platform may only be indicated 15 minutes or so before departure. Though early, you may find yourself in the train station with no information as to which platform the train is located.
In any event, we typically advise you get to the station at least 30 minutes prior to departure. This way when your train is ready to board, you can hop on and take your seat without having to rush through the station.